Tropical Advisories from Weather Underground

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Some pictures

I was asked for some recent pictures of us. Well I was going to take a picture of the boys right before school but Johnny said no. He was not in a good mood. He, like so many of us, doesn't like to get up so early in the morning. So I will try maybe later. Maybe I will sneak a picture of them at school today. I don't have a recent one of me because I am usually the one who takes pictures. But I will ask John or one of the boys to take a picture of me.


But in the meantime I hope these pictures will be ok. They are just some I had in the computer.
These were taken in April before the wedding.


Here are the boys holding a little baby.


Here I am trying to teach Chris to dance.
Hear I am in my Christmas dress I bought. No I didn't wear this to church.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Becky.
John, I like your shavened face. Looks cooler in that hot weather.
Looking forward to more pics.

Aldebaran said...

Oh, I only shaved that for the wedding. I had shaved once before here and everyone in that family said I looked really good that way.

But I am far to lazy to actually shave everyday. So, about once every couple of months I run a clipper over my beard at the shortest setting.

I think I might have been cooler shaved, but the heat this past month has given me a nasty heat rash. It is all over my neck, just below where the beard stops. Where there is hair, I have no heat rash. I have no idea why.

Rebecca likes me better shaved, she says I look better. I think she looks better with long hair, but if I can have my beard, she can have her hair any way she wants it.

Christopher now has one of those teenager mustaches and goatees. I always thought they looked bad, but Chris actually looks good that way.

Rebecca is working on getting more pictures posted.

I want to see a picture of Sarah's dog Pixi.

I just finished cooking a pot of dog food. I am going to make our own instead of buy the dry. Rebecca is finishing up roasting a chicken and making potatos.

Everybody gonna eat good tonight.