Tropical Advisories from Weather Underground

Thursday, June 10, 2010

A visit from Mom and Dad

I promised Amy some pictures of the house.

I took some. Rebecca informed me that she probably wanted pictures of the interior. However Rebecca would not let me take any pictures of the interior because she was cleaning. She was getting ready for a visit from my parents.

Never the less I have some pictures of the outside of the house. I will let Rebecca post interior pictures. Only she knows when interior pictures are cleared for publication.

Maybe I will slip some in...



Chris and I took the bus to Ladyville. From the bus stop at the road we were going to walk to the airport. We had plenty of time, and the taxi man wanted around ten dollars. We could have made it, we have in the past. But a nice lady stopped and gave us a ride.

At the airport we waited for my parents flight to arrive.



We greeted my parents, and took a taxi to the bus stop to wait for a bus. We didn't think my parents would want to hike the mile or so from the airport to the bus stop.





Eventually we caught a bus to Corozal. Rebecca meet us at the bus station and drove us home. We arrived after dark. While Chris and I had gone to Ladyville, Rebecca and John F had cleared out Chris's room. The boys are sharing a room while their grandparents are here. This is mom and dads room.



This is the hallway between the three bedrooms. It opens onto the kitchen / living room area.



We don't normally permit it, but grandma invited the lambs into the house.



This is the outside of the house from the West side. I guess this is the front of the house, but I always think of the East side as the front of the house.



This is the East side of the house. Part of the outside wall has been plastered. Eventually we will plaster all of the outside wall.



This is the house from the North.



And this is the house from the South.




Here is Christopher.



And here is John F hiding in the kitchen.



No comments: