Tropical Advisories from Weather Underground

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Break in the Rain

I woke up this morning just after five.  Turned lose the chickens and by the time I was back at the house the drizzle had begun.  It looked like the kind of rain that would last all morning, so I went back to bed.  So did the cat.








When I woke up again, everyone else was awake.  Just after lunch a family from Xaibe arrived with their female sheep.  They want her to cross with our male sheep.  The sheep were introduced, they touched noses and there was a lot of sniffing, but there was no crossing.  I don't think she was in heat.  I suggested they return in 17 days, then I think there will be crossing.  Knowing My Little Dog, there will be a lot of crossing.

After they left, Christopher and Rebecca went out to hand feed the chickens to keep them reasonably tame.




Also, I added a link at the bottom of the blog.  It says  Subscribe by Email.  Clicking on it asks for your email address.  Then supposedly, whenever there is a new blog post, it will send an email.  I am hoping it will send the new post in the email.  My mother is printing out all the posts except the snake one.  It might be easier to print from her email, and it might save ink. Anyway, I need a new post to test it out. 

No comments: