Tropical Advisories from Weather Underground

Friday, January 26, 2007

Going on a Walk





The other day all four of us went for a walk. It was a nice breezy day. We left around 4:00p.m.
That is a good time to go for walks. We don't go around noon, because that would be to hot. The children of Corozal were getting out of school at that time so there were children at the playgrounds playing. The playground where we walked past was along the ocean. We took some pictures. We got sprayed with ocean water.

We continued our walk up another street. I like looking at the differences of the houses. And all the different plants and flowers. We said hi to people as we walked past them. We met a gringo man that was just walking out of a tattoo parlor. We chatted with him for a while. He said he does mapping of the ocean or something to that nature. He says he wants to retire here. After we chatted with him for a little while longer we went on with our walk. We went down a few more streets. We then decided to come back home, so we walked home. It was a nice walk. We walked and talked with each other and we also met people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Rebecca,

Enjoyed your blog "Going on a Walk".
You make it so clear I feel like I am there seeing it. I loved the pictures of the ocean.
This comes a little late for a response to a blog from some time
ago. But in an article that John
wrote on chickens (I was reading some past blogs) he mentioned that
chicken bought in Belize had the
feet inside. He thought I had said
that when I was a child we ate
chicken feet. No never! We sometimes
called drumsticks chicken legs, not
feet.
Continue your blogs. Daddy and I
both enjoy them. I have printed them
into a book.
Love, Mom